What is a Renter's insurance?
- Renters insurance covers the cost of your belongings in the event of damage, theft, etc. It might also cover your stay in a hotel in case apartment gets damaged by certain types of events such as a fire.
- Coverage depends on your insurance policy: it is strongly recommended that you do your research before you buy one, and are aware of what is covered.
- The cost is in the range $7-$20 per month. Some companies charge on a per year basis, but still within that limit.
- All major insurance companies have renters insurance options. It is a really good way to protect yourself and your belongings, and may give you peace of mind in case anything unexpected happens.
- Note that in the lease contract with Einstein, it is stated that Einstein is not liable for any loss, property damage, or injury, unless caused by negligence of AECOM housing.
Links and resources
If you have any question or comment, contact us !